Daisies

Daisies
Welcome to my site!

Wednesday 8 August 2012

It's Cold Outside (and Inside!), Baby!!

Wow!  It is so cold down here in the Eastern Cape!  Even when the sun comes through for small visits, the temp seems to drop more and more.  We are definitely not geared towards icy cold winter weather, rather more temperate temperatures as we normally have a more Mediterranean climate.

With all the coldness in the air, my fingers stay frozen and it is very difficult to concentrate and work constantly on a project.  I have even been knitting with gloves on.  Imagine that!  Anyway, I did finish a knitted bag, must still put in the lining and will then start on a crochet bag of some kind.  Also busy cutting tulle to make a tutu.  This will be a first for me, so I do not count on it being the perfect piece of knotting and sewing done.  Will take a photo of it when it's finished.  Keep your eyes peeled for that one!

I have not taken any pictures lately.  Must be the cold or lack of opportunity, don't know about that one, must still make my mind up.  I have decided to just post a few pictures taken over the months.  

This was taken in the beautiful Prince Alberts Pass in the mountain range between the coast and Langkloof area.

The beginnings of the much loved Keurbooms river where my children used to play and swim in when they were small.

Agapanthus in the garden last year.
  Hope that you are having a sunny day wherever you are!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment