Daisies

Daisies
Welcome to my site!

Friday 24 August 2012

This piggy will now show photo's of market goodies

There is nothing like try and try again in this blogging game that at times seem to bypass me completely. This is now the second attempt at making a good blog and for it to stay that way without the interference of some gremlin..... Batteries charges, photo's taken, now for showing:
Well, yes, this just does not look like the way I normally blog, but what the heck, lets give it a go! The above pictures (hope that they will still be there once this is published) are all of the bags I have sewn and one of the knitted ones. I'll try and upload the other cabled satchel type bag, so here goes:
Have a good week-end and I'll see you through the window! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment