Daisies

Daisies
Welcome to my site!

Thursday 2 February 2012

It's Raining, it's pouring!

and this old gal's not snoring!

It's been raining for 3 days now and wow! how the temp has dropped!  After weeks of scorching heat, at last some relieve!  My plants are truly singing in the rain!

I am terribly bored at the moment although I am busy and have been busy finishing off a commission here and old stuff there.  I just can't get stuck in and finish;  I really t a k e my time.  Maybe it's because it is already the 3rd of February, the second month of the new year.  Where has January gone?  Why is it that time suddenly goes by like a wink.  I close my eyes for 1 minute and I am in the next month.

I need to start planning the winter season's stock, but thinking of knitting beanies and scarves somehow do not make me feel any more diligent.  Maybe I should start advertising so that new commissions keeps me on a high!  I need a change.  A change of habitat, new challenges, new uplifting thoughts and works.

Anyway, it's Friday, nearly weekend, nearly the start of a new week!!  Lets see what the new week brings.

Lovies!

and remember:  a house without a cat, is not a home! Sweet thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment