Daisies

Daisies
Welcome to my site!

Tuesday 3 January 2012

New Year, New Year!

Bit like New York, New York, but must keep reminding myself that anything you set your heart on, is possible through hard work and of course, a little bit of luck!  Best of everything for the 2012 to all and I hope that you will have a lot of inspiration to tackle everything you do, successfully!

I have been quite busy for the past month or so and hopefully the photo's I have in mind to post, will actually appear on this post.  As you can see, I am still very new to all this blogging!







First of all, had to finish the double bed merino blanket for my friend, then did some toys for the Xmas market at the local church and also covered some coat hangers on commission.  Made some pretty xmas decorations (not shown) and commissioned beanies and more hangers!  The toys are shown on one of my blankets.  Watch this space for more pictures of blankies!!

Have a lot to do still, so I'll see you on the grapevine!

Marl

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Your blog is looking lovely and your knitting is beautiful. The Merino blanket is so pretty. You should post your blog link over on Creative Friday so everyone can see what you have been knitting.
    Happy New Year
    Linda

    ReplyDelete